Most, if not all, opportunities listed on require that you be a U.S. citizen, national, or legal permanent resident alien of the United States. This is an absolute requirement for all AmeriCorps positions, and is likely a requirement for most other service year positions. 

Organizations with non-AmeriCorps opportunities set their own eligibility requirements, and you are welcome to reach out to those organizations directly with questions about your eligibility. You can filter your search results to browse non-AmeriCorps service year listings

Did this answer your question?