Below are the basic steps to get set up as a new organization on ServiceYear.org. For more details on getting set up, please also reference the "Initial Setup" section of our Help Center.
- Create a personal account and enroll your organization.
- Add your organization profile and one or more service year positions that outline your program model for hosting corps members. Submit your position for certification.
- Add one or more listings to start recruiting* once your position is certified.
- Looking to help manage an organization already using ServiceYear.org? Learn how to request access so that you can join your team's account.
- Unsure if your organization is eligible to join? Check out our guidance on host organization eligibility.
*Please note-you'll also need to be a member of Service Year Alliance to publish listings and utilize ServiceYear.org for recruitment. If you have any questions about membership or your organization's membership status, please let us know.